MEANS OF PRODUCTION
To this end DUPERRIER INDUSTRIE has powerful tools, such as modern machines, throughout the process of manufacture, from production to final inspection as well as a CAM (Delcam Powermill), a CAD (Solidworks) systems and CALYPSO (Zeiss) for final inspection.
For over 15 years, the DUPERRIER INDUSTRIE Company has committed itself to a quality approach with the ISO 9001 certification, and an EN 9100 certification obtained in 2006.
Our responsiveness as well as the high quality of our machining services have allowed us to be referenced as an approved Tier 2 supplier in the field of aeronautics.
Customer satisfaction is at the centre of our concerns, together with the respect of deadlines, Terms and Specifications, and quality.
Reactivity, Flexibility and Quality are the values that characterize our company.
A machine park composed entirely of digital control machine :
Tour 2 axes :
- Mazak QT6 (X 95 , Z 240)
- Mazak Nexus200 (X 250 , Z 500)
- Mazak Nexus 250 ( 300 X , Z 1000)
- Mazak Integrex 200 IV ST 5 axes (X 580 , Y 160, Z 1545 B 225 ° C 360 °)
- CMZ TC 35 Y 4 axes (X 550 , Y 140 , Z 800, 360 ° C )
- Mazak SQT 250M 3 axis (X 300 , Z 500 , C 360 )
- Ibarmia ZVH45 6 axes (X 3000 , Y 800 , Z 900 , A 360 , B 210 ° C 360 °)
- Chiron MILL 2000 5 axes (X 2000 Y 480 , Z 630 , A 360 , B 220 ° )
- DMU 1035 4 axes ( X 1000 , Y 500 , Z 500 , B 360 )
- Cutting over FANUC Alpha 3
- Three-dimensional measuring machine Zeiss Contura
- Contour measuring machine and roughness Zeiss Surfcom
- 2 columns of digital measurements
- 2 Profile projectors
- 1 hardness tester
We have integrated the water jet cutter with a machine 2 heads including a 5 axis head with a capacity of 3000 by 1500 mm. Water jet cutting is a production process using a mixed high pressure water jet, for some materials, with abrasive. This technology allows cold cutting of a wide range of materials without affecting the geometric and mechanical characteristics.
The most Metals commonly cut materials are:
- Composite materials